Two Snaps Up!

This is a poets cafe where you can sit back relax with a cup of coffee and read or write. Whatever you are inspired to do. There will be no negative comments allowed - Please keep it at an acceptable rating - I would prefer nothing stronger than a R rating for content. THANKS! and WELCOME

Friday, August 05, 2005

Welcome to The Scribes Corner !

Welcome to my newest adventure. Since there are so many facets of my life I figure they should be kept seperate. I would like to have several other contributors to the Scribes Corner Blog. I love poetry and short stories, and I know that there are MANY people who are Gifted and talented. Please Join me on this journey.

My Writing and Artistic name is EsQue... I am still the same peculiar person so you can refer to me as you wish... Just be nice. :)

EsQue
MsPeculiar
Sandi K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home