Two Snaps Up!

This is a poets cafe where you can sit back relax with a cup of coffee and read or write. Whatever you are inspired to do. There will be no negative comments allowed - Please keep it at an acceptable rating - I would prefer nothing stronger than a R rating for content. THANKS! and WELCOME

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Ode to Me

All Rights reserved by the Original creator.

Stupid, stupid.
Don't they understand?
My wires are crossed,
chemicals are imbalanced.
I can will this away?

I'm playing operation,
Need a steady hand.
Get the brain bone
without touching the sides.

Learn to...
Change to...
Adapt to...

Don't look at me!
Don't touch my chair!
Don't ask me questions!

Sound.
Makes me want to scratch my eyes out.
Any sound.
No sound.

I'm Invisible
Please
No more
Invisible

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandi K said...

I am so feeling this way right now. Please make it stop someone please......

8:34 PM  
Blogger The Seriously Ill said...

Peekaboo, I can see you.

4:28 PM  
Blogger mosiacmind said...

you have much talent

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home